Wisconsin Biogas Council Conference held this June
By CPTPComm | 9:33 AM, 06/01/2018
The Wisconsin Biogas Council has its origins in the desire to have an industry working group to discuss topics of interest and provide a non-competitive, collaborative environment that fosters education, problem solving, and beneficial use of biogas. This year's conference will take place on June 6, 2018 and is free to attend. The event will be held in combination with an US Department of Denfense/Office of Economic Adjustment Initiative 41 Grant Program Lunch n'Learn.
Featured presenters include:
- Shashi Menon, the CEO of EcoEngineers
- Steven Josephs, the Co-Founder and VP of Engineering of AMP Americas, LLC
- Michael Lemon, Co-Founder of Bridge to Renewables
- Rory A. Roberts, Associate Professor, Department of Mechanical and Materials Engineering, Wright State University
- William Smith, President, Infinity Fuel Cell and Hydrogen, Inc.
- Brian Weeks, P.E., Director, Houston Office, Gas Technology Institute
- Theodore Bohn, Principal Electrical Engineer, Center for Transportation Research, Argonne National Lab
The event is held at Menominee Nation Arena in OshKosh, Wisconsin. More information is available at https://www.wibiogascouncil.org/2018-conference.