Prescribed Grazing Plan Training
By CPTPComm | 3:07 PM, 08/07/2019
This FREE two day training is ideal for land managers and technical service providers who want to learn more about the benefits of using grazing as a land management tool. The training will provide technical training on
the science and decision-making for planning and implementing successful prescribed grazing. The training will take place at the Marshfield Agricultural Research Station South August 20th and 21st from 9:30am to 4pm.
- Economic, environmental, and herd health benefits of prescribed grazing
- How to assess pasture inventory and set cattle stocking rates base on resource analysis
- Paddock design, fencing and facilities design
- Impacts of grazing on wildlife and game species
- Post-training options and processes for Technical Service Provider certification/re-certification in prescribed grazing
Register by August 10, 2019. To register, go to http://bit.ly/GrazingTraining.