The Core Conservation series provides a strong foundation as you start your conservation career. This three-course online and field training series provides:
- An introduction to the conservation agenices and partners
- The basics of selling conservation to farmers
- An introduction to common and speciality cropping and livestock systems
- The 9 step Conservation Planning Process
- NEPA (Resource Assessment)
- Cultural Resources Protection
The target audience is newly hired conservation agency staff within their first three years on the job.