New Conservation Employee Training - DATCP Fall 2016
Twice per year WI Land + Water provides training for new conservation department staff. During the one-day trainings, state and federal partner agencies provide information about programs and topics integral to successful county conservation programs. The next FREE training is scheduled for Monday, November 14 at DATCP, 2811 Agriculture Drive, Madison, WI.
Topics vary, but may include:
- Soil and Water Resource Management
- Grants Farmland Preservation Programs
- Land and Water Resource Management
- Planning Nutrient Management
- Livestock Facility Siting
- Local ordinances
- Groundwater Quality and Quantity Runoff Management
- Federal Financial Assistance
- Federal Conservation Planning
Please contact Penny Pohle for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org or (608) 441-2677 Ext. 6.