Cover Crops Workshop
Join North Central Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education, UW-Madison College of Agricultural and Life Sciences, UW-Madison Division of Extension, the Lancaster Agricultural Research Station, and the UW Nutrient and Pest Management Program for a free cover crops workshop. The workshop is from 9AM to 12PM on Wednesday, September 4, 2019 at the Lancaster Agricultural Research Station (7396 State Road 35 & 81 in Lancaster, Wisconsin.
- 9:00 Registration and introductions
- 9:30 General cover crop establishment for the Driftless region
- 10:30 Travel to cover crop plots
- 10:45 Considerations for planting green
- 11:00 Using cover crops for weed control
To RSVP or for more information contact Dan Smith with the NPM Program (firstname.lastname@example.org) 608.219.5170.
Lancaster, Wisconsin 53813