Advanced Nutrient Management Technology and Application Field Day
Calling all producers, manure applicators, county conservation staff, agency personel, and others! Join us in Hilbert to learn about the latest precision manure application technology, explore field treatments, and see new equipment demonstrations.
The field day will feature demonstrations from John Deere and Vanderloop Equipment of their nutrient sensing and automatic application shutoff technology, Right Way’s manure dragline diversion technology and InDepth Agronomy’s Mobile Hazard Maps, among others. Presentations on manure nutrient availability, sidedressing standing corn with manure and precision technology will round out the event.
Attendees also will be able to view and compare the following field trails:
- Draglined V2-V4 corn against rows
- Draglined V2-V4 corn with rows
- Side dressed corn with variable rate measuring NPK and solids
- Side dressed corn with cover crops planted during manure application
- Side dressed corn with cover crops planted before manure application
- Top dressed corn with Agrometer
- Commercial fertilizer application
This event is free, however pre-registration is appreciated. Register online at https://tinyurl.com/ManureDemo. The field day begins at 10AM at Holsum Dairy Farm at the corner of County BB and Custer Road in Hilbert (2 miles north of County E and 2.6 miles south of Highway 114).
Hilbert, Wisconsin 54129