These sessions are open to any interested individuals and are free of charge. Due to the limited number of computers available, please RSVP to ensure availability. The most recent SnapPlus release will be available to download prior to the meeting. If you are unable to attend, or the class is full, more trainings will be available.
We will be using the Sample Farm to demonstrate the new features.
* Review the basic screens of SnapPlus if necessary.
* Using SnapMaps
* Drawing, editing, importing, uploading, exporting
* Demonstration of other SnapPlus15 new features and other advanced tools and techniques
*Hands-on work time
Jan 13, 2016: Crop Management Conference
o 9-11 SnapPlus & SnapMaps Basic Training
o 11-12 SnapPlus Advanced User Training & Updates
* Advanced Trainings in January (TBA): Wausau, Jefferson, Arlington, Green Bay, Oshkosh, Richland Center * YouTube videos: http://youtube.com/snapplusUW
* Farmer training and one-on-one assistance available as needed (Contact Sue, Stephanie or Mark)
Madison, Wisconsin 53708