New Employee Training - DATCP SPRING 2016
Twice per year WI Land + Water provides training for new conservation department staff. During the one-day trainings, state and federal partner agencies provide information about programs and topics integral to successful county conservation programs. The next training is scheduled for Thursday, April 28, at DATCP, 2811 Agriculture Drive, Madison, WI.
If interested in attending, please contact Penny Pohle at firstname.lastname@example.org or (608) 441-2677 Ext. 6.
More information will be available in the near future.
Topics vary, but may include:
- Soil and Water Resource Management
- Grants Farmland Preservation Programs
- Land and Water Resource Management
- Planning Nutrient Management
- Livestock Facility Siting
- Local ordinances
- Groundwater Quality and Quantity Runoff Management
- Federal Financial Assistance
- Federal Conservation Planning
Madison, Wisconsin 53718